All of my favorite flavors combine here for this truly spectacular salad. Enjoy it as a salad, a side dish or a main course. It is quick to put together and incredibly simple, yet it makes an impressive display. Buon appetito!
- 1 5 oz bag baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 lb prosciutto
- 1/2 cantaloupe
- Balsamic Glaze
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula with the olive oil and a pinch of salt. Place the dressed arugula on a large serving platter.
- Remove the seeds from the cantaloupe, remove the rind and cut the cantaloupe into chunks. Place the cantaloupe on the platter.
- Cut the mozzarella into similar sized chunks and plate on top of the arugula.
- Twist the prosciutto into a floret-like shape and place. Drizzle balsamic glaze over the top and serve immediately.